RELEASE BLITZ, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - Better Together by BL Maxwell

Better Together - BL Maxwell
Better Together tells the story of two young boys, both only seventeen years old, who have to deal with situations that would stress out adults. Caden is thrown out of home when his parents discover he is gay, and Rio has to become the father of the family when his parents are deported, due to a small mistake. These two struggle when separate, but once they are together, things get better.

This is a sweet story, full of hope and love, showing that maturity isn't necessarily linked with age. In fact, it seemed strange to hear their ages being referenced, as they seemed so much older in themselves. By pulling together, taking one step at a time, and asking for help when needed, Caden and Rio appear to be able to do anything.

With a high feel-good factor, I can definitely recommend this story for when life seems insurmountable!

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2018/05/release-blitz-review-giveaway-better.html