REVIEW BY MERISSA - Uprising (The Outliers #2) by Kate L. Mary

Uprising (The Outliers #2) - Kate L. Mary

Uprising is the second book in The Outliers series. I thought the first book was amazing, but this one is even better! We reunite with Indra as she starts back at work in the Sovereign city. She feels different now, with the strength that Bodhi encouraged. She is not prepared to go back to being meek and mild, as she was before. Asa is still working for the Sovereign.

This book has so much packed into it, it's quite unbelievable. With action, hope, and heartbreak, there is plenty to keep you turning the pages. There are plenty of twists and turns as Indra works to bring the Outlier tribes together, to beat the Fortis and Sovereign. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about how the women of the Winta tribe worked together, although you can see the cracks in the seams. I can't wait to see where this goes next.

It does end on one helluva cliffhanger, so fair warning! This is a book where I knew the ending was coming, and it couldn't come quick enough, but I also wanted it to never stop!

This is an excellent addition to the series, and is still rich in detail, with wonderful characters, and an intriguing and gripping storyline. Absolutely recommended by me. Bring on the next!!!

Merissa

Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/05/10/Uprising-The-Outliers-2-by-Kate-L-Mary