On Point (Out of Uniform #3) by Annabeth Albert

On Point (Out of Uniform #3) - Annabeth Albert

On Point is the third book in the Out of Uniform series, and we learn more about Ben and Maddox, who have been known to the reader since Zack and Pike's book.

They have been best friends for years, but things have been weird between them lately, and neither of them knows how to make it right. You find out what happened through a series of flashbacks, from both points of view, so you can see the situation for both of them.

Oh my goodness, I wanted to give Ben a hug - even knowing he'd push me away! He has been so hurt in the past, and it is affecting his judgement of the present and the future. For Maddox though, he will try. Maddox is a dream of a character. He is tough and gentle, hard and soft. He is a S.E.A.L. who dreams of owning his own bakery, and gets excited about trying new recipes. You wouldn't think these two would match, but they do, if only Pike would let them. Of course, it doesn't quite go according to plan, but they have plenty of steamy fun times on the way.

One thing I love about these books is previous characters aren't forgotten. Through cameo appearances, the reader finds out just how they're getting along. Brilliant!

There were no editing or grammatical errors that interrupted my reading flow, and I was thoroughly engrossed from start to finish. I am loving this series, and this is definitely my favourite so far. Absolutely recommended.

Merissa

Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/06/18/Out-of-Uniform-1-4-by-Annabeth-Albert