Demon Familiar (Wanted #1) by Bellora Quinn & Sadie Rose Bermingham

Demon Familiar (Wanted #1) - Bellora Quinn, Sadie Rose Bermingham

Demon Familiar is the first book in the Wanted series, and we are introduced to a whole new world, which I can't wait to learn more about. Neil witnesses the death of his mother by Bone Men, and runs away, needing to hide from both them AND his father. He meets Mal as he is trying to sell his very desirable, but distinguishable, car so he has funds. Mal and Neil have an instant spark, but neither of them act on it immediately. This just makes it even hotter when they finally do.

I love this couple of author's work - I don't think I've read a bad book by them. Yes, their characters may frustrate the hell out of me (which they know and laugh about!), but their stories are always interesting and gripping. The writing and editing is their usual high standard, the world building superb, and with a whole host of characters I can't wait to see more of - Merc!

A brilliant start to the series, with not all questions answered, so I can't wait to read more. Absolutely recommended by me.

Merissa

Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/05/29/Demon-Familiar-Wanted-1-by-Bellora-Quinn-Sadie-Rose-Bermingham