Stone Cursed: Taurus (Highland Gargoyles #6) by Lisa Carlisle

Stone Cursed: Taurus (Highland Gargoyles #6) - Lisa Carlisle

Stone Cursed is the sixth book in the Highland Gargoyles series, although it can be read as a standalone being as it is part of the Zodiac Shifters set too. Some references are made to the other gargoyles - where they live, why they left, the war, etc, but nothing you need to read for this to make sense.

Alec is one of the shifters who left the Isle of Stone to move to the Highlands of Scotland. He misses the sea though, so takes every opportunity to fly near to it. On one such flight, he hears voices and goes to investigate, where he finds more than he bargained for. With one wizard rapidly going dark, and a witch who believes in the light, Alec is confused given his history with witches. However, when the witch, Veda, saves him, he will do all he can to save her in return.

This is a fast-paced and smooth story that nevertheless gives  you all you could want. There were no editing or spelling mistakes that disrupted my reading flow, and I was able to read this book in one go as it kept my attention. This is part of two great series, and I can highly recommend either one. A wonderful read, and recommended by me.

Merissa

Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/07/16/Stone-Cursed-Taurus-Highland-Gargoyles-6-by-Lisa-Carlisle