Captivating Melody (Discord's Desire #1) by Katherine McIntyre

Captivating Melody (Discord's Desire #1) - Katherine McIntyre

Captivating Melody is the first book in the Discord's Desire series, and it starts off with wollup!

First of all, we are introduced to the band, and their manager. We find out about each of them, and their differing personalities. We see the how's and why's of them getting together, and how Liz walked into their lives. The impact she has on them all is huge, but it is Kieran it impacts the most. He changes his way of life (literally) as nothing else seems to measure up to Liz. She fights it though, as she is worried it will go nowhere. She doesn't know how long she will stay in one spot, and has made it her mission to never get attached. This sneaky incubus isn't giving up though, and their relationship is worth every word!

Quite simply, this was a brilliant start to the series. With family feuds, crazy ex's, and fair-weather friends, this book has a bit of everything. The pacing is smooth, and the pages are filled with action. I loved how Liz and Kieran's story moved along, whilst still having the other characters play a part. Because of how Jett and Renn bicker, I think they should end up together! lol

I can't wait for the rest of this series to see how the different stories (and characters) will pan out. If you are looking for a fun, feisty paranormal romance, then I can definitely recommend this one.

Merissa

Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/07/19/Captivating-Melody-Discords-Desire-1-by-Katherine-McIntyre