Scion's Awakening (Seven Seals #3) by Traci Douglass

Scion's Awakening (Seven Seals #3) - Traci Douglass

Scion's Awakening is the third book in the Seven Seals series, and we meet Wyck, whom we were briefly introduced to at the end of Chago's book. He is the resident geek, and Scion to the Seal of the Apocalypse, who in traditional opposite style, is a scientist trying to stop the world's famine problem. However, with the Nephilim involved, nothing is as simple as it seems.

This is a fast-paced story, so be prepared for it to jump a bit - one example being Quinn's reluctance to be with Wyck as he will only break her heart. Next paragraph, they are together. Now, I know, before I get shouted at, this is a novella so this happens. It was just a bit too quick.

On the whole, this was well written, and a good continuation of the series. I would have preferred to drool a bit more of Wyck's 'geekiness' which wasn't really mentioned, but that's just me! I am thoroughly enjoying this series, and look forward to continuing it. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa

Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/07/24/Scions-Awakening-Seven-Seals-3-by-Traci-Douglass