Gabe's Revenge (McLeod Security #2) by Doris O'Connor

Gabe's Revenge (McLeod Security #2) - Doris O'Connor

Gabe's Revenge is the second book in the McLeod Security series, and to be honest, I was confused for 90% of the book where McLeod Security actually fell in this story, although it all became clear.

Lissa is the daughter of Andrini, a small time crook with big dreams. She is unloved and unwanted, but is still surprised when her father sells her to Gabe in payment of a debt. She has no idea what is going on, and do react badly (normally!!) to begin with. However, as she learns more about Gabe and just what it is he does, her feelings grow. It's not all fun in paradise though, and they have to work through betrayal and lies to even have a chance of Happy Ever After.

This was a great story with plenty of action, both in and out of the sheets, going on. There were no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow, and I found the pacing to be spot on. The transitions from one scene to the next were very smooth, and added to the reading experience. With a great cast of secondary characters, I thoroughly enjoyed every word, and look forward to reading more in this series. Absolutely recommended by me.

Merissa

Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/08/01/Gabes-Revenge-McLeod-Security-2-by-Doris-OConnor