REVIEW BY MERISSA - Concealed by Rosalie Redd

Concealed - Rosalie Redd

Concealed: Lexi is a story from the Blood Courtesan world, a series of standalones by different authors. This one has been written by Rosalie Redd, and an amazing job she has done with it too.

Lexi and Gavin's story is a Beauty and the Beast tale, with a vampirical twist. Not only are there vampires and courtesans in this story, but this vampire can also get sick. Sickness not crossing over to vampires is purely a myth. Gavin has his issues, Lexi has hers. You hope they will end up together, but the fun part is seeing just how they do.

This is a fast paced long-novella, with plenty of back history given at the right times - no info-dump here. The characters are nicely rounded out, and the situations believable. Going along with my experience of Rosalie Redd, there were no editing or grammatical errors in this story that disrupted my reading flow.

For the romantic, for those who love a good vampire story, I can highly recommend this!

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/10/18/Concealed-by-Rosalie-Redd