REVIEW BY MERISSA - Wilder (Birds of a Feather #1) by Lena North

Wilder (Birds of a Feather #1) - Lena North

Wilder is the first book in the Birds of a Feather series, and it starts many, MANY years after The Dreughan Trilogy. Wilder has just lost her beloved grandfather and also learns more about her family. Some surprises were in store for her, and she struggles to deal with them all. Funnily enough, the biggest surprise was easy for her. The hardest was dealing with people she thought she knew, and finding out they had a whole other life that didn't involve her. With a whole new family to contend with, plus a love interest, there is a lot going on for Wilder.

First of all, the thing that I ADORED in this book was the appearance of Vilda, Sannah, and Troy! I loved how they made their appearance, and their appearances after. For me, it helped to wrap up their trilogy, and I loved every single time they were mentioned.

There is plenty of action in this story, and it is different from The Dreughan Trilogy. For a start, it is set in a contemporary time, not medieval. A whole new bunch of characters and abilities light the way, giving this series a great introduction in a well written story. There are some editing and grammatical errors, but nothing that spoilt my enjoyment of the story.

A great beginning to the series, and I can't wait to continue. Definitely recommended by me.

* Verified Purchase ~ July 2018. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/11/20/Wilder-Birds-of-a-Feather-1-by-Lena-North