REVIEW BY MERISSA - Picture this (Birds of a Feather #3) by Lena North

Picture this (Birds of a Feather #3) - Lena North

Picture This is the third book in the Birds of a Feather series, and we find out more about Mary. At the beginning of the story, she is with Kit, but you can see immediately that it is going nowhere. Mary yearns for that 'catch your breath when you see them' relationship that her friends all have. She knows she won't get that from Kit so she breaks it off with him. On her way home, Mary is kidnapped and held hostage. When she is rescued, feelings begin to show.

I loved how this book was written. Mary may be younger than *** (I won't say who because it doesn't say in the blurb and I don't want to ruin it!), but she certainly isn't immature. I thought how she handled situations that would have been stressful for anyone was brilliant. Mary knows what she is, what she wants, and isn't afraid of hard work to ensure it happens. She also isn't a doormat!

With the full cast of characters, you get more insight into all of them, whilst still maintaining the focus on the main ones. Absolutely brilliant addition to the series. I loved it, and have no hesitation in recommending it!

* Verified Purchase ~ July 2018. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/12/04/Picture-this-Birds-of-a-Feather-3-by-Lena-North