Shadow's Dream (The Kyn Kronicles #5) by Jami Gray

Shadow's Dream (The Kyn Kronicles #5) - Jami Gray

Shadow's Dream is the fifth book in The Kyn Kronicles, and we reunite with two characters whom we already know - Cheveyo and Tala. Now, it is a while since I read this series, and it did take me a while to remember what was going on, or had gone on in previous books. Cheveyo and Tala have a history, and the majority of the book goes into more detail, so you know exactly who they were to each other, and what has happened to bring them to the current point. This book felt more political to me - with the Northwest going against the Council, and meeting with the Southwest Magi, who are having their own problems.

This story is very well-written, with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading. The characters and situations are fleshed out, giving you enough detail to relate (or hate). Once again, a full and intricate storyline, meticulously kept together by an amazing author.

I have no hesitation in recommending either this book, this series, or anything by this author. Absolutely wonderful.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2018/12/15/Shadows-Dream-The-Kyn-Kronicles-5-by-Jami-Gray