REVIEW BY MERISSA - A Late Summer Night's Dream by Eleanor Harkstead & Catherine Curzon

A Late Summer Night's Dream - Eleanor Harkstead, Catherine Curzon

A Late Summer Night's Dream is the delightful story of a young man working on his P.H.D., who has a mix up with his seat at the theatre. What could have been an embarrassing evening turns into a night full of laughter and flirtation.

This is a genteel book, with an old-fashioned style of writing that perfectly fits this story. There is an age gap physically, but mentally and emotionally, these two are the perfect fit for each other. This is only a short book, but the pacing is spot on for it, not feeling rushed at all. The descriptions for Oxford will make many a person want to visit there.

With characters that are instantly recognisable, this is a heartwarming story I have no hesitation in recommending.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2019/02/14/A-Late-Summer-Nights-Dream-by-Eleanor-Harkstead-Catherine-Curzon