TOUR, REVIEWS & #GIVEAWAY - The Accidental Baker by Clare London

The Accidental Baker - Clare London

@SignalBoostPR, @debbiereadsbook, @clare_london, #Contemporary, #MM, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

The Accidental Baker is more like a collection of short stories that all a common theme - Easter, and Donnie's chocolate. Each chapter involves a different couple, and how they meet. ALL of the stories are sweet, some characters are lovely, some (sorry Henry) I really didn't take to.

This was well-written and excellently paced - each story giving just what it needed to work. Personally, I would love to see this progress into their own stories, just so I got more information about each couple. Maybe if I knew more about Henry, he wouldn't grate on me so much. I understood his back story, what we got, but it just didn't do it for me.

A thoroughly enjoyable, quick, seasonal read - absolutely perfect for your coffee break, or when you just have time for a few pages! Just one chapter, and you get a complete story. Definitely recommended.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2019/04/30/The-Accidental-Baker-by-Clare-London