REVIEW BY MERISSA - Star Marque Rising by Shami Stovall

Star Marque Rising - Shami Stovall

@GameOverStation/, #Hard #ScienceFiction #StarMarqueRising #NetGalley, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Star Marque Rising is a Science Fiction story to sink your teeth into. It is a long book that gives you time to be completely enthralled and entangled with the characters, always giving you an unexpected twist when you least expect it.

Demarco is a genetically modified human, looking for a way out of Capitol Station (which is not the best place to be for anyone!) Going into the ring is his ticket out of there, but things don't quite go his way. He ends up being taken by enforcers, and propositioned by their Captain, and not in the usual way. He ends up agreeing with her, and is taken on as a Starfighter.

So much action, excellently paced, and a bunch of characters you will grow to know... or do you? I have to say Endellion was never my favourite character, and I really hope there is a second book (or maybe more), as I would love to read further into this, and see where Demarco, Sawyer, and the others go from here.

A gripping tale guaranteed to keep your attention. Absolutely recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/single-post/2019/05/22/Star-Marque-Rising-by-Shami-Stovall