REVIEW BY MERISSA - Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor #6) by Melissa Foster

Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor #6) - Melissa Foster

@Melissa_Foster, @TRRtweet, #Contemporary #Romance, #NewAdult, #MC, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

TAMING MY WHISKEY is the sixth book in the Whiskey series and finally, we get Dixie's story. She has been there for her brothers and she wants what they have. She wants this perfect, deep love, with roots that go down deep. Unfortunately, the man who raises her temperature is a wanderer, travelling the globe to promote his business (and other reasons).

I love dipping into this world. The Dark Knights and their ladies are always a delight, and Dixie and Jace are no exception. Jace is a strong man, who thinks he has all he needs. He's had his eyes on Dixie for years but hasn't made a move due to her being his friend's little sister. Now she is all grown up (and has been for a while!) and is not prepared to settle for second best in any part of her life.

This was written in the same high-class standard I have come to expect from Melissa Foster, with plenty of quips and snark to keep me amused. Emotions also ride high in this book, from that leaping-off-the-page attraction to the steam that rose from my kindle when they got together.

I adored this story and all the cameos given by the others. I love Melissa Foster's writing, and can't wait to see what comes next. Absolutely recommended by me.

Source: http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=28793