REVIEW BY MERISSA - Demon Crew (The Wolfborne Saga #5) by Cheree Alsop

Demon Crew (The Wolfborne Saga #5) - Cheree Alsop

@Archaeolibrary, @ChereeAlsop, #Paranormal, #YoungAdult, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Demon Crew is the fifth book in The Wolfborne Saga and we continue with Zev and Virgo being part of a super-secret government agency... although Zev didn't actually agree to any of it! I admire Zev's resilience and his ability to forgive because I honestly don't think I would be able to do so! There is also a new woman in Zev's life although he's not sure if he actually likes this one as she is dhampir. Needless to say, the action and adventure start immediately and Zev remains the humble hero.

Now, I'm going to admit that I wasn't all that happy about reading this book. Virgo really did me in at the end of the last one and the thought of Zev back in chains did absolutely nothing for me. However, Ms. Alsop has managed to win me over yet again. Not only did I enjoy this book but it has become my favourite (so far) of the series! And yes, I know I've moved that title as I've read through the series, but that should tell you something!!!

As with all the books, this one leaves you on a cliffhanger, wanting more. The world continues to delight with all the action and fights you could ask for. The characters are lifelike and full of sarcasm and wit. The pacing is once again smooth and will keep you turning the pages. I really can't recommend either the book or the series highly enough.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarian.wixsite.com/website/post/demon-crew-the-wolfborne-saga-5-by-cheree-alsop